Plastic Surgery Before and After Pictures in Dallas, TX
Welcome to The Bloom Medical Spa. We proudly serve individuals living in Dallas, Plano, and the surrounding communities in Texas. To navigate this section, select the procedure results you wish to see from the links below. While these images show real results, please note that your individual results may vary from what you see here. These photographs have not been retouched or altered, so you are getting a realistic view of the results we produce.
The Bloom Medical Spa offers many non-surgical and minimally invasive options for rejuvenation and contouring your appearance. Let Dr. David G. Genecov, our Registered Nurses, and Licensed Medical Aesthetician help you refine your appearance and optimize your inner physical well-being.
- Micro Needling is a minimally invasive procedure in which an electronic device is used to activate collagen and elastin production. The result is plumper, younger-looking skin.
- Botox® treatments require a small injection to temporarily paralyze the muscles that cause wrinkling. These treatments result in a visible reduction of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Juvederm® is a hyaluronic acid dermal filler used to correct moderate wrinkles for up to a year. It works wonderfully on deep forehead wrinkles and the folds around the nose and mouth.
- Voluma™ rejuvenates facial features by filling in cheek areas. This treatment can restore suppleness and bring back a younger appearance.
- Kybella™ destroys fat cells. Treatment with Kybella™ can literally melt away a moderate to severe “double chin.”
- Dysport® provides powerful treatment to fade fine lines and wrinkles. Dysport® results in improvement of the frown lines between the eyebrows.
- Restylane® utilizes hyaluronic acid to increase the volume of your face while filling in creases and reducing wrinkles. Restylane® is very effective in the reduction of the nasolabial folds on the sides of your mouth.
- Sculptra® is a collagen wrinkle filler that is a safe alternative to hyaluronic acid fillers. Treatment with Sculptra® can reduce lines and provide a long-lasting, youthful look.
- BBL™ Photofacials utilize intense pulsed light to give you toned, firmer skin. This treatment can also fade dark spots, red spots, and rosacea
- Venus Legacy™ combats cellulite by increasing blood circulation and collagen production.
- Chemical peels are skin treatments designed to slough off layers of dull skin, leaving behind regenerated, fresh skin. Chemical peels can reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scars.
Contact us today if you’re in Dallas, Plano, or the surrounding communities of Texas